The Xbox Insider program is a great way for dedicated Grounded players to provide feedback and bug reports for the latest content made for Grounded. While the Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access versions of Grounded are also intended to do this, we are looking to make them even more stable by inviting these dedicated players to help us find issues and provide feedback before the content is pushed to Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access. Access to this flight will be limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
To join the Xbox Insider program, you will want to download and install the Xbox Insider Hub on your PC or Xbox One. To do this, you can follow the instructions for your platform of choice below.
- Go to the Store tab on the dashboard.
- Select the Search option.
- Search for Xbox Insider Hub.
- Select the Install option.
- Once installed, you can launch the Insider Hub from the dashboard.
- Press the Start button on your keyboard.
- Type Xbox Insider Hub in the search.
- Click Install App under the Xbox Insider Hub search result.
- Click Install on the Insider Hub store page.
- Once installed, click Launch from the Insider Hub store page.
After launching the Hub and accepting the terms and conditions, you can then go to the Insider content tab to see available Insider programs that you can join.
In the Games section, you will want to select Grounded Public Test. After joining, Xbox players may need to restart their console to trigger Grounded to update.
Should you want to leave the Insider program, you can follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub
- Navigate to Grounded Public Test
- Select Manage > Unenroll > Done
- Restart the console or PC
- Uninstall and reinstall Grounded
It is recommended that players participating in the Grounded Public Test start a new game as the updated content can affect previous saves if they are used. For further information about the Xbox Insider program, feel free to visit the Xbox Insider FAQ page.
If you have the Steam version of Grounded and would like to participate in the Public Test beta, check out the instructions on the Grounded Forums to see how to join.