Patch 0.1.2 has been released. Included with it are the following changes and fixes we've made to the game:
- Better handling of dismissing profile selection at the Main Menu on Xbox One and Windows 10 Store versions which will help prevent saved games from going missing for players on the Xbox console and Windows 10 store.
- Fixed an issue where if you had the "Kill Mosquito" quest prior to the patch 0.1.1 release where it wasn't removed properly and would crash if you killed a creature while that quest was active.
- Fixed crash with approaching a base with traps that have an insect being damaged by one when the player arrives.
- Resolved an issue that would cause random crashes with juice drop combining when approaching them.
- We cleared out excess larva from games that still had large numbers of larva in their game from the infinite larva respawn issue prior to patch 0.1.1.
- Fixed the "Drop All" function not properly splitting items.
- Resolved an issue with Mushroom Gardens, Dew Collectors, Acorns, and other resources not respawning after their initial spawns.
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Fixed an issue with Slime Mold Sconces not turning back on after loading back into a game.
- Removed "Customize Marker" from the Loot Backpack UI that was causing crashes if used (was not supposed to be available on that screen)
We want to thank everyone for sharing their feedback and reporting issues as you come across them, as they are extremely helpful while we continue to develop this game. We also want to remind you that the team is constantly working to try to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
If you continue to encounter any of these issues after updating the game or stumble across a new issue, please first check our Known Issues List to see if your issue is known. If your issue is not listed, then either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!