Patch 0.10.1 has been released for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
- Crow Crossbow has a longer range than normal bows.
- Pets will no longer wander away when they are in a pet house and the player goes somewhere else.
- Pets will return to their last pet house, or a nearby one, when the player dies.
- Active pets will now follow the player a little more closely.
- Active pets will flee to the player when scared instead of in random directions.
Bug Fixes - All Platforms:
TOP COMMUNITY FIXES
- Pets will no longer remain in pet houses or as active followers after they die.
- Pets will no longer have their location reset by "Fix Creature Locations".
- Changing your language in the Options screen properly switches languages again.
- Achievements for Clients will unlock more reliably now after joining.
- Curved Doors can now be replaced by other curved buildings.
- Hoops's ponytail will obey the laws of physics again after exiting Photo Mode.
- Walking around in shallow water will play splashing footstep sounds again.
- The "Resourceful" achievement now properly unlocks after analyzing 15 items instead of 5 items.
- Your teen's neck hole is no longer visible when using 120 FOV camera settings in first-person mode.
- Garden Patches that have items actively growing in them no longer can hitch the game and affect creature pathing.
- Smoothie Station Goop Bases are properly removed from Connected Storages.
- Mushroom chunks no longer attract an infinite number of Weevils.
- Swimming creatures no longer restore on top of lily pads when loading a save game.
- Grubs no longer pop out of the ground simply by punching them.
- Grubs visuals properly display again once they resume burrowing.
Bug Fixes - Xbox and Win 10 store Platforms
- Deleting Save Games works correctly again.
- Crashes dealing with asynchronous platform calls for Xbox and Win 10 store platforms have been fixed.
Bug Fixes - Xbox Platforms
- The game no longer terminates shortly after resuming from a suspended state for a while.