Patch 0.11.5 is in the process of releasing for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
- Jerky no longer drains thirst when consuming.
Changes - Windows Platform:
- The game caps out at 120 FPS when any UI window is open to prevent GPUs from unnecessarily melting (particularly on the Main Menu).
Bug Fixes - All Platforms:
- Fixed a major memory leak especially with games with large bases.
- Ant populations properly cull on load to clear out excess ants from prior saves.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when talking to BURG.L about BURG.L Quests if you have a game where the old paint can BURG.L chip had not been collected yet prior to being removed from the game.
- Fixed random crashes related to status effects.
- The Club of the Mother Demon icon has been flipped horizontally so any weapon upgrade icons can be seen on it.
- Flipped spiral staircases that were placed prior to 0.11.4 will render correctly again.
- Flipped acorn railings render correctly again.
Bug Fixes - Xbox Platforms
- Greatly reduced memory usage to prevent crashes on Xbox One when loading a save from prior to 0.11 that had a lot of base buildings created.
- Fixed crash related on suspend/resume related to audio reinitialization.