Thank you all for your patience while we worked on some of the recent issues found in the game. We have now released patch 1.0.3 and you should install it the next time you see it in order to experience the changes and let us know how it works for you!
Patch Notes for 1.0.3
- Adjusted the audio for the Bounce Pad.
- Sorting large inventories with lots of items with stack sizes upgraded no longer crashes the game. Improves performance of sort action as well.
- Fixed random crash that could occur during gameplay.
- Night base music will play more appropriately for smaller bases.
- Ziplines for clients will no longer have their positions occasionally become incorrect.
- Ladybug and Ladybird now have distinctive names in other languages than English.