Happy Friday, everyone! We have released patch 1.0.4 just in time for the weekend, so be sure to install it when you see it and let us know how it works for you! Have a great weekend!
Patch Notes for 1.0.4
- Creature Cards in the data tab are now sorted by creature tier.
- The Game Report Card no longer requires Mutations to be unlocked for 100% completion as at least 1 mutation requires Multiplayer to unlock.
Creature Balance Changes
- Spiders are no longer immune to poison, and instead have 25-90% poison resistance depending on species/tier. Black Widow being the exception, which is still fully immune to poison.
- Black Widow no longer immune to Venom.
- Increased the Mant's phase based damage reduction by 20%
- The Mantis is now easier to stun.
Item Balance Changes
- Tick Macuahuitl damage reduced by 15%.
- Widow Dagger damage reduced by 10%.
- Base damage of most poison effects (player and enemy) reduced by about 10%.
- Broodmother Club's Apex Predator effect now applies venom instead of poison (so it bypasses immunities and resistances).
- Mantis Scythe now costs 25% less stamina to swing.
- Black Ox Armor's "Overbearing" effect proc chance with a full set upped from 30% to 80%.
- Black Ox Armor set bonus now adds much more stun damage to melee charge attacks.
- Prod Smacker damage increased by 50%.
- Moth armor set "Ranged Cut" effect proc chance with a full set upped from 15% to 60%.
- Moth armor set "Ranged Cut" effect rescaled from 10 damage per second for 10 seconds to 20 damage per second for 5 seconds.
- Tripled the stun value of the Sour Battleaxe.
- Bee Armor's "Bow Stun" effectiveness doubled.
- Ladybird Shield's "Block Free Attack" now applies to all attacks for 5 seconds instead of clearing on the first attack after it triggers.
- Compliance Badge base heal reduced from 10HP to 8HP
- Mantis Trinket now grants stamina on crit 100% of the time instead of 50% of the time
- Mantis Trinket stamina granted on crit increased from 20 to 50
Mutation Balance Changes
- Corporate Kickback's 100% lifesteal effect now works on all attacks for 5 seconds after activation, instead of just the first attack.
- Natural Explorer movement speed increase changed from 3/6/10% to 20/35/50%.
- Natural Explorer now gets disabled when fighting creatures.
Crafting Balance Changes
- All flavored arrows now craft in stacks of 10 for 1 piece of candy/salt.
- Gas and Super Gas arrows now craft in stacks of 5 for 1 gas/super gas sack.
- Super Venom Arrows now craft in stacks of 10 for 1 super venom gland.
- Fixed occasional crash that could occur when eating or drinking items.
- Fixed crash that could occur while charging up a magic staff.
- Fixed crash that could occur when opening up the Map screen.
- The previously unobtainable "Mixing Rig" note has been placed in the yard now for pickup.
- Game Report Card now checks for the correct number of SCA.B pickups and Yard data.
- Clients who disconnect or save while incapacitated but not dead will no longer lose their equipment when they rejoin.
- You will no longer always go up some ziplines when interacting with them.
- In-progress drag-and-drop operations are canceled when you die to prevent item duplication.
- Bomb arrows now properly deal damage when launched from a fully charged bow shot.
- Bomb arrows now properly deal damage when under the effect of Quickdraw, the set bonus of the antlion armor set.
- Waft Emitter rage bars properly fill up again.
- Improved creature navigation issues around the trash biome.
- Upgrading magic staves actually increases the damage done from them.