Earlier today, Game Informer shared the cover art for their latest issue. If you couldn't guess, Grounded is featured as this issue's cover story!
Be sure to check out this announcement post to see how to get your hands on this issue and dive deeper into Grounded with Game Informer!
To see a full list of all of the coverage Game Informer has put together on Grounded, be sure to visit their Grounded Hub.
List of articles and videos found in the Game Informer Grounded Hub:
- COVER REVEAL – GROUNDED
- We've got a ton of new info on Obsidian's new micro-scaled survival adventure
- by JEFF CORK on Apr 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM
- Grounded: Gameplay Impressions And Exclusive Details - GI Show
- by ANDY MCNAMARA on Apr 23, 2020 at 04:40 PM
- THREE BIG WAYS GROUNDED NAILS ITS MICRO-SCALED SETUP
- Obsidian’s upcoming survival adventure sweats the small stuff, and its work is paying off
- by JEFF CORK on Apr 28, 2020 at 02:00 PM
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF GROUNDED
- We walk through an in-game day and see what we can achieve in Obsidian's upcoming miniature survival sim.
- by LEO VADER on Apr 30, 2020 at 08:00 AM
- LOOKING INTO GROUNDED’S UNNATURAL WONDERS
- Every manmade object in Obsidian’s survival game has a story.
- by JEFF CORK on May 05, 2020 at 02:00 PM
- THE BUG ENCYCLOPEDIA - EXCLUSIVE GROUNDED GAMEPLAY
- We're running through the micro-ecosystem of Obsidian's upcoming survival game.
- by LEO VADER on May 06, 2020 at 02:00 PM
- HOW GROUNDED DOES BASE BUILDING RIGHT
- We challenge ourselves in the sandbox and see what we can accomplish.
- by LEO VADER on May 12, 2020 at 09:00 AM
TESTING THE LIMITS OF GROUNDED'S CREATIVE MODE
- We show off the 8th, 9th and 10th wonders of the world, as created with the base-building mechanics of Grounded.
- by LEO VADER on May 19, 2020 at 09:30 AM