Today we released patch 0.2.1 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- The chat log will now show your own messages in the lobby and in the game.
- Ants will no longer be able to steal items from containers out of reach from them.
- You can now overwrite saved games.
- Save Games are grouped by playthrough in the Save / Load menu.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would go inside the player while in the 3rd-person camera when near specific building structures.
- Grub audio has been adjusted.
- Better render performance when dealing with dynamic shadow culling.
- Added a message that will notify PC players when their system clock does not match the server clock. This issue prevented these players from hosting or joining games.
- Save Games now show an icon indicating if that save was made while playing single-player or multiplayer. Affects only new saves going forward.
- More accurate handling of cloud save upload/deletion for Xbox and Win 10 Store versions of the game.
- Save Game max storage on Xbox / Win 10 has been increased from 256 MB to 1GB (takes effect on reinstall).
- Fixed issue with saves triggered while having an unplaced building blueprint could cause the save not to be able to load.
- Included gas damage effect that was missing from the Fresh Defense mutation.
- Fixed items that are moving around with physics at the time of save not being saved into save games.
- Fixed clients not being able to see other players aim their bodies when they look up and down.
- Added Acorn Shovel+ recipe and Pebblet Foundation recipes that will become available at BurgL's Tech Chip Swap Shop when completing the Chipslueth Cold Blooded BURG.L quest by turning in the Stained BURG.L Chip.
- Enlarged mint container and resized the mints to make them slightly smaller so players can get into the Ice Cap container more easily.
- Collectible SCA.Bs properly disappear on clients when picked up.
- Included a fix for the missing leaves throughout the world.
- Slime Mold Stalk patches properly disappear on clients when the entire stalk is collected.
- Water Fleas no longer leave the water to fly around the backyard.
- Added a unique icon to the Simple Bed.
- Gas Arrows can now be picked up as regular arrows after being shot.
- Gas Arrows now deal twice as much damage.
- Gas Arrow recipe now produces 2 arrows instead of 1.
- Feather Arrow recipe now produces 2 arrows instead of 1.
- Fixed an issue where players would respawn inside the Simple Bed instead of next to it.
- Weapons now do the proper damage type when thrown.
- Fixed Tropicop juice box not spawning juice drops from the straw.
- Adjusted the interactable highlight to be less intrusive.
- Fixed a certain key item showing an audio log model instead of a sheet of paper model.
Thank you for your reports and your continued support while we further develop the game! We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
After the update, if you continue to experience any issues in the game, please first please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker to see if the issue you are encountering is listed and to find out the current status of the issue. You can also view our Known Issues List to see if your issue is known. If your issue is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform. (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!