Patch 0.4.1 has been released for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Fixed an issue that caused blueprints to rotate when attempting to be placed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when accepting an invite for a game that has ended.
- Fixed a progression blocker on the pond quest if you saved and loaded during some of the terminal unlock phases.
- More informative error messages when failing to join a game (game is full, game no longer exists, etc.).
- Fixed performance issue with bases built on floating foundations.
- Fixed issue where clients were not getting access to the SCA.B Scanners that were purchased via BURG.L's Tech Chip Swap Shop.
- Fixing issue with status effects getting stuck when saving/loading with set bonuses active.
- Fixed an issue with eating, drinking, and equipping item animations not working properly while underwater. Animations play only on the right hand now.
- Items will now remain powered on (such as torches) when loading into a game.
- Random crash fix for clients regarding Grass Plank storage and Weed Log storage buildings.
- Removed poison effect from Diving Bell Spiders.
- Aphids will no longer disappear occasionally when fleeing from threats.
- Fixed player eating sounds being heard by all players at full volume regardless of distance.
OMINENT PRACTICAL TECHNOLOGIES
Thank you for your reports and your continued support while we further develop the game! We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!