We have released Patch 0.5.1 for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
Changes / Tuning
- Added additional raw science in Pond depths to help guide the player.
Bug Fixes - All Platforms
- Fixed infrequent crash that could occur when ending a press and hold interaction.
- Fixed crash that could occur from eggs hatching.
- Performance improvements with floating lab props in the pond.
- Slurping and collecting dirty water now requires a hold interact (similar to previous behavior).
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to move forward together in this Early Access development period.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on either the Trello board or in the Known Issues List, fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!