Patch 0.6.1 has been released. Included with it are the following changes and fixes we've made to the game:
- Added additional audio for the new flying creatures.
BUG FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Included a fix for saves that are in a broken quest state for the Pond Quest.
- Fixed a crash issue that dealt with inventory improperly syncing for storage containers on clients.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused players to crash when looking at buildings that were still under construction.
- Added a fix for an occasional crash that could happen when a creature spawns inside of a trap.
- Fixed an issue where Crow Feathers and Hedge Berries occasionally failed to save correctly.
Thank you for your reports and your continued support while we further develop Grounded! We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!