Patch 0.6.2 has been released for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
Bug Fixes - All Platforms
Top Community Issues
- Applied a fix for a random client crash dealing with joining / respawning.
- Fixed random client crash that can occur when doing hold button interacts.
- Included a fix for random client crashes when dealing with Plank Pallet and Stem Pallet replications.
- A fix was found to prevent random crashes when interacting with the map screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on clients when destroying buildings.
- Found a fix for clients not being able to unset their Respawn Point.
- Fixed an issue with buildings sometimes being placed on the floor above the current floor you are on in your base.
- Buildings that are damaged will not display as full health when clients load in.
- Thrown items should no longer be occasionally thrown in directions you aren't facing.
- Improved building placement functionality to help prevent issues with placing the Palisade Wall.
- You can now drink from a canteen while holding a shield.
- Ants are no longer endlessly intrigued by you. They will eventually get bored of you and move on with their lives.
- Ants will no longer aggro when you harvest Crow Feathers.
- Added staggers onto flying creatures for when you hit them.
- Fireflies should stick to a better schedule and be more reliable during night time when returning to the yard.
- Improved Firefly audio.
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your reports and your continued support while we further develop Grounded!
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!