Patch 0.7.1 has been released. Included with it are the following changes and fixes we've made to the game:
BUG FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
TOP COMMUNITY ISSUES
- Fixed a host crash that can happen when clients quickly harvest mushrooms.
- Potential crash fix related to BURG.L Quests for clients.
- Fixed an issue where you could not repair items using resources from nearby storage containers.
- Potential fix for zipline angles being incorrect for clients.
- Optimized CPU performance when lots of Lean-tos, Beds, or Armor Dummies have been built.
- Reduced framerate hitching upon loading into the backyard.
- Fixed the Healbasa not consistently working.
- Adjustment to the look of Weed Stem floors.
- Fixed Pollen Shot status effect from the Bee armor not working correctly.
- Fixed the durability bar not showing up in the Repair window.
- Fixed some texture popping on dirty lab doors.
- Water droplets will now properly play their sound effects and visual effects when falling from a grass blade.
Thank you everyone for your continued support and reports, we appreciate them!
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!