BUG FIXES - ALL PLATFORMS
Top Community Issues
- Bases built on certain objects will no longer be considered "Unsupported" on load, and will not collapse after being modified.
- Clients will no longer randomly fail to register melee and ranged attacks.
- Reduced lag/hitching when looking at buildings in large bases.
- Backpacks that fall through the world for clients will eventually resync back to the correct host position.
- The Trail Marker for the BURG.L Quest: "Weed Killer Peak" will now be in the correct location if it already existed in your world.
- Stuffed insects can once again be placed on furniture.
- Bees aren't as clumsy around flowers and thus will drop pollen less often.
- Hoop's hair and other dangling pieces on chest armor should behave more appropriately in Photo Mode.
- Hammer build icons are now included in the "Toggle Trail Marker and Backpack Icons" action.
- The breath meter and the "Eat/Drink or Die" warning elements no longer get stuck on screen after respawning.
- The "[Type] Tool Required" warning no longer overlaps the harvest resource name on the HUD.
- Reverted the new day base music changes back to the night music to continue work on this for a future update.
Thank you for your reports and your continued support while we further develop Grounded! We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually.
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!