Patch 0.9.1 has been released for all players. Please update your game when you see that this update is available to receive the following fixes and changes:
Bug Fixes - All Platforms:
Top Community Issues
- Patched a hole in the terrain that could cause players to fall out of the yard.
- Added Stuffed Creatures back to the crafting menu. (We are in the process of moving these over to buildings for the future.)
- Crash fix when loading saves from Version 0.3 or before.
- Crash fix dealing with opening Photo Mode.
- Crash fix when having the map open and players leave the game.
- Crash fix that could randomly happen when running around the yard.
- Crash fix when loading a game with collapsed buildings that hadn't fully destroyed yet.
- Players will properly stop reviving a player if they are knocked down themselves.
- Stinkbug leap attack no longer resets the stinkbug back to their leap starting point when complete.
- Stinkbug leap attack can now be blocked.
- The sub-headers "Upper Body" and "Lower Body" are now in the correct spot in the Armor crafting menu.
- The Known Smoothie recipes window can be accessed again in the Smoothie Station.
- Icon for Diving Bell Spider chunk displays again.
Bug Fixes - Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Entering and exiting the Inventory screen will lag less.
Bug Fixes - Xbox and Win 10 store Platforms
- Crash fix when converting old saves on the Main Menu from prior to the 0.5.0 update.
We are working to push out updates to enhance your gaming experience continually, and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to move forward together in this Early Access development period.
To stay current with the commonly reported issues and to follow their status, please visit our Grounded Issue Tracker.
If you are experiencing an issue that is not listed on the Grounded Issue Tracker, either email us directly at email@example.com or fill out the Contact form located on our Support Site and include the following information:
- Platform: (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Microsoft Store, PC Steam).
- Multiplayer or Single Player Game. (If multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if you know this)
- Description of issue.
- Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.
Thank you again, and have fun out in the backyard!